Cardan Marketing Solutions is hiring Website and Marketing Sales Professionals to join the team!
We are looking for high-energy individuals who possess exceptional customer service skills and the will to succeed. Not only do we have the professionals and resources to help you succeed, but with above industry average compensation potential and a wide selection of services to promote to new and existing clients.
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling websites, digital, and traditional marketing through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas, while building and developing relationships with a strong focus on customer retention. This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and both online and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role. The individual should have a strong background in sales with a broad knowledge of Websites and Marketing.
- Proactively pursue clients by promoting a variety of services.
- Manage incoming quote requests to completion.
- Develop detailed marketing contracts.
- Maintain contact with all clients via phone, email, and visits.
- Use marketing data, using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Complete sales while offering additional services
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Generate and develop new customer accounts
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new services to our existing clients.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct work experience in a marketing sales role.
- An established client list.
- Experience with CMS systems including WordPress.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
Compensation will be based on a combination of Base, Commission and Bonuses.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.