Search Engine Optimization (SEO) allows potential customers to find you online and access your company’s digital platform. When users are searching for a product or service online, they very rarely go beyond the first page of their search results. When your company doesn’t appear on the first page of online searches you are virtually invisible to a wide pool of potential clients that are actively looking for the products and services you provide.
What determines search engine rankings?
The words you type into your search engine are called keyphrases or keywords. For instance, if you are looking for “marketing services Calgary,” the search engine (e.g. Google, Bing) will attempt to match your query with the indexed websites that have the most relevant information to your search. SEO helps your website communicate with say, Google so that it can deliver your content to users who are typing your product/service’s keywords. If your site is not optimized for search engines your competition is likely to outrank you.
Investing in your website is a good first step. The next, and possibly most important is to ensure that your potential clients can find you. By optimizing your website for online searches, you become discoverable in online searches. Also, you allow current and potential clients to find your business and get familiar with your philosophy and branding. Hence, effective SEO also enables you to explore new geographic, behavioural and demographic markets.
At Cardan Marketing, we create strategic campaigns that will increase your search engine rankings. Not only to increase traffic, but also to attract the right audience and generate better-qualified leads.
How does SEO impact my business and online presence?
- SEO is a crucial marketing component that enhances your visibility online.
- SEO makes your website discoverable by potential clients.
- Long term investment in your brand that allows you to build your reputation online and be competitive in the digital market.
- Keywords that are performing well will convert to solid leads, and give you higher ROI.
- Optimizing your website allows you to tap into wider target markets.
- It allows you to capitalize on incredible opportunities available via search.
Want to learn more about SEO and what it can do your business? Give us a call today and we will be happy to assist you!